Conveniently located in Dean Street, the Commercial Club Albury’s flexibility makes it a stand-out venue for conferences and events.
The Club boasts 14 event areas ranging from an intimate boardroom for 12 through to a 550-person auditorium. Five bars, four restaurants, multiple lounges and onsite parking for 900 vehicles completes the venue package. A dedicated event manager and a technical specialist are onsite to meet your every need along with a comprehensive range of up-to-date technical equipment will ensure that your event runs smoothly and there is no need to worry about sourcing equipment from elsewhere.
Delegates or guests can make the most of the Club’s onsite leisure facilities including a gym, steam rooms, squash court, bowling greens and golf course.
- Baggage Holding Room
- Business Facilities
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Enquiry Desk