Request a proposal
Image: Tammy Williams, Suzy Watson, Tanya Hall and Sue Harper.
How We Can Help
We’re ready to assist and support you every step of the way.
With our in-depth local knowledge and expertise, we’ll help you deliver a seamless event from the initial stages of preparing a bid proposal through to organising site visits, selecting venues and sourcing additional service providers.
Our team will:
- Produce a professional, tailored bid document for your business event.
- Secure letters of support from key political, academic and industry leaders.
- Assist with the presentation of the bid.
- Provide a dedicated resource to assist you from the initial planning stage right through to supporting event delivery.
- Help source the best venues, accommodation and services.
- Coordinate and host site inspections.
- Recommend services of professional conference organisers.
- Assist with pre and post touring options.
- Assist with destination marketing information, including a dedicated conference page on our website.
- Offer on-site delegate information support, tour guides and tourism services.
- Provide inside knowledge on hidden gems, unique experiences and venues in the region to make your event stand out from the rest.
Come and experience Albury Wodonga first-hand as we show you our diverse range of venues and unique experiences while sampling our amazing fresh local food and wine. Submit an expression of interest to be considered for our next familiarisation program.
*All expressions of interest will be reviewed before confirming attendance.
Delegate boosting assistance
We’re thrilled to welcome you and your delegates to our beautiful Murray region!
To help promote Albury Wodonga as the host destination, we’ve put together a collection of social media grabs to help delegates’ get excited about visiting our region.
Need destination images or a delegate boosting video? Contact the Visit Albury Wodonga team for assistance.
Speak to our dedicated event specialist
Business & Conference Officer Tanya Hall
0467 930 679