Albury Racing Club conducts 18 thoroughbred race meetings each season, the highlight being the award-winning Albury Gold Cup Carnival.
The Albury Racing Club has established itself as one of the leading multipurpose venues in country New South Wales. From our ‘birds eye view’ window lined members lounge, corporate box, manicured gardens and elevated decks provide magnificent conference, meeting, party and wedding facilities teamed with menus inspired by regional wines and fresh local produce.
Company hosted corporate marquees at the Commercial Club Albury Gold Cup Carnival or one of the many race meetings provide the ultimate client and supplier liaison opportunity. The choice is endless, the staff at the Albury Racing Club are dedicated to making your event a success.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Food and Refreshments
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Dining Area
- Public Toilet