Albury 2640, New South Wales
We're are a boutique Spanish restaurant in the Gardens end of Dean st. We serve authentic paella, tapas dishes, slow-cooked lamb shanks along with other main meals and an array of very delicious desserts. Everything is hand-made from whole fresh ingredients, and we incorporate local produce wherever possible!
Our house-made churros are very popular among locals and travellers (including Spanish travellers) alike!
We are a popular destination for large bookings and functions because of our high-quality food, the charming decor and relaxing atmosphere.
Open Tuesday - Sunday 12 pm - 3 pm and Dinner from 5:30 pm
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Cooking School
- Delivery available
- Live Music
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.