Albury 2640, New South Wales
Due to current health advice on social distancing, they have introduced Saludos at Home! Take away and home delivery (minimum order AUD50) every afternoon and evening. Stay safe.
They serve Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine including traditional and modern Spanish tapas, paella (from serving of one to the big show stopping paella pan that serves 20) slow cooked lamb shanks and more. They love Spanish flavours and enjoy making the most of the local produce in the region!
They are open for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Their house-made churros are available all day and are very popular among locals and travellers (including Spanish travellers) alike!
They are a popular destination for large bookings and functions because of their high quality of food, the charming decor and relaxing atmosphere.
Everything is made in-house by them and they shy away from preservatives and sugars and put emphasis on fresh food.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Cooking School
- Delivery available
- Live Music
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.