East Albury 2640, New South Wales
Easy Access. Albury Airport is your convenient gateway to Albury Wodonga and the surrounding regions.
Albury Airport carries more than 260,000 passengers a year on daily flights to and from Sydney, Melbourne and connecting destinations. Because it is serviced by the major domestic airlines (QantasLink, Virgin Australia and Regional Express), connections can be made direct to Albury from anywhere in the world.
Private chartered flights and helicopter services are also available from Albury Airport.
Albury Airport is only five kilometres or 12 minutes by car to Albury Central and only 10.8 kilometres or 14 minutes by car to Wodonga Central. Car parking is affordable and the first half an hour is free with a convenient drop off and pick up zone right in front of the terminal. Shuttle bus services, taxi pick ups and private drivers are also available.
Keep up-to-date with live aircraft movement via the live radar page on the Albury Airport website.
- Booking/Tour Desk
- Coach Parking
- Public Telephone
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.