East Albury 2640, New South Wales
Easy Access. Albury Airport is your convenient gateway to Albury Wodonga and the surrounding regions. The airport services commercial flights plus plane and helicopter charter flights that give you and your group complete flexibility and connection to the region. Albury Airport is only five kilometres or 12 minutes by car to Albury Central, and 10.8 kilometres or 14 minutes by car to Wodonga Central. Car parking is affordable and the first half an hour is free with a convenient drop off and pick up zone right in front of the terminal. Shuttle bus services, taxi pick ups and private drivers are also available.
Albury Airport terminal will be open for flight check-in times. Contact your airline directly for information on essential flight services. Due to current health advice on social distancing, travel restrictions are subject to change so please contact the business visit the Albury Airport website for the most up to date information.
- Booking/Tour Desk
- Coach Parking
- Public Telephone
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.