Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Sat, 15th June 2019
Life drawing is a foundation skill in which students gain experience sketching and drawing the human figure from a live model.
Starting with shorter, changing poses for compositional practice, and moving into longer held poses, this four hour workshop gives a variety of studio experience in this important skill.
Under the expert tuition of Alison Percy, students will gain confidence and learn to see the human form like an artist.
This workshop is suitable for both beginners and experienced drawers alike, with personal tuition and guidance for all levels of experience.
The workshop is an excellent option for art students wishing to add life drawing to their art portfolio.
Price includes tutor, model fees, and all materials.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.