Junction Place, Wodonga
Wodonga 3690, Victoria
- Sat, 14th March 2020
The 2020 North East Food and Wine Festival will be held at Junction Place in Wodonga on Saturday 14 March. Spanning across Junction Square, Church Street and the new Richardson Park.
2019 will see the Festival as a twilight event, so you can get your commitments out of the way and beat the heat, from 3:00pm to 8:00pm.
Enjoy food and beverage stalls, live entertainment, children's activities and more. A free event for all ages.
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.