Edgy urban design, high energy spaces and compelling value – all in the heart of the
Whether it’s a formal business conference, meeting or a social get-together, from the moment you make your first enquiry to the time we bid you farewell, our experienced event and catering teams will work closely with you to ensure every last detail is taken care of. We’re experts at creating memorable and enticing experiences – we’ve even won a few awards for it.
Atura Albury’s conference and event facilities offer a choice of three flexible event spaces that can cater for up to 200 guests. Our largest and most popular event space, The Dawson Room, is flooded with natural light thanks to the floor to ceiling glass and has a restorative garden aspect. Quietly tucked away on the first floor you’ll find the Barnet Room which provides private conference facilities away from hustle and bustle of our dynamic lobby space. The Whitton Room is located at the heart of the Roadhouse Bar & Grill and is perfect for intimate group dining or a board room styled meeting and workshop.
Atura Albury also features quality accommodation in the heart of the city, the 140 guest rooms have access to 24 hour reception, complimentary WiFi, coffee pod machines with free pods, free bottled Atura water and great dining at Roadhouse Bar & Grill.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Food and Refreshments