Albury’s only purpose built venue hosts a wide variety of live theatre, functions and business events.
When you choose Albury to host your next business event, conference, seminar or exhibition, the Albury Entertainment Centre is the ideal venue. As Albury’s only purpose built facility that can cater for 20 – 1200 guests, we are able to offer an 818 tiered seating auditorium, 170 tiered seat theatrette, 900m2 of flat floor space, a boardroom, speaker rooms and a chandelier room. We’ve got the space, the personnel, the catering and technology with the best location in town.
The Albury Entertainment Centre is set in the hub of Albury’s cultural precinct, overlooking the picturesque QEII Square and is located within easy walking distance to retail shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The venue is adjacent to the award-winning art gallery MAMA and Albury LibraryMuseum. Within minutes of the Albury Entertainment Centre, accommodation providers include Quest Apartments, Atura Albury, Mercure Albury and Mantra Albury Hotel. All easily identified within Albury’s CBD to ensure delegates needs are met. We’ve got the location, facilities and expertise to make your event run like a dream and feel like a getaway.
- Baggage Holding Room
- Business Facilities
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Enquiry Desk
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking