South Albury 2640, New South Wales
The River Deck offers a quintessential Australian experience on the banks of the Murray River. They are proud to showcase regional food and wine in a unique parkland location.
The River Deck is situated within walking distance from central Albury, NSW. It's a recipient of Gold for Restaurant and Catering services in the NSW Regional Tourism Awards.
Open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinners in summer.
A short stroll from the Albury Botanical Gardens or Dean Street.
Bookings available online or by phone.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Waterside Dining
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.