South Albury 2640, New South Wales
The River Deck offers a quintessential Australian experience on the banks of the Murray River. They are proud to showcase regional food and wine in a unique parkland location.
The River Deck is situated within walking distance from central Albury, NSW. It's a recipient of Gold for Restaurant and Catering services in the NSW Regional Tourism Awards.
Open seven days a week for Breakfast and Lunch and Dinners in Summer.
A short stroll from the Albury Botanical Gardens or Dean Street.
Bookings available online or by phone.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Waterside Dining
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.