South Albury 2640, New South Wales
The Proprietor shop is one of the oldest buildings of Albury, with its original foundations being laid pre 1890. It started its life as a saddler and was later converted to a butchers shop. It has a large cellar underneath that was used to store meat before the days of refrigeration.
It has undergone many facelifts during its life but the renovations they have completed mark one of the biggest changes it has seen. They have endeavoured to fit out the shop using as many recycled materials and equipment as possible while not forgetting function, style and ambience. They have also made most of the furniture and fittings by hand. They focus on the really important details that make eating out a pleasure!
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).