Wodonga 3690, Victoria
Quest Wodonga Apartment Hotel offers guests a relaxed and comfortable accommodation experience.
Stylishly designed to accommodating the carefree traveller, Quest Wodonga is a great alternative to your traditional hotel room. With studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and now including a One Bedroom Executive Apartment complete with smart television, mini-bar and coffee machine offering comfort and style with all the mod cons.
Offering spacious well equipped accommodation with all one, two and three bedroom apartments including a private balcony. For the traveller who needs to stay in touch, all accommodation includes complimentary Wi-Fi and multi unit charging and iPod docking stations.
The on site gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool and barbecue area allow you to relax in your down time, or alternatively be treated to an unforgettable food and drink experience at the on- site restaurant, Huon Hill.
The business lounge and conference space is ideal for your next meeting with a range of catering options available.
Located in the heart of Wodonga's CBD with easy access on and off the freeway, convenient if you are coming from Sydney or Melbourne, ideal whether travelling for a night, week or longer.
Quest Wodonga looks forward to your visit very soon.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Baggage Holding Room
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Swimming Pool
- Secure Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)