Quality Resort Siesta is the perfect venue to create the ultimate, conference experience.
Offering exceptional hospitality, services and facilities perfectly suited to team building, Quality Resort Siesta is the ideal venue for your next business event or conference.
In addition to the two dedicated meeting rooms and several break-out spaces, the property provides delegates and guest with 4 star accommodation (88 suites), five tropical landscaped acres, indoor and outdoor pools, spas, sauna, mini golf, tennis and squash courts.
On-site restaurants, the Bullring and Cantina, offer the finest food, wine and local produce, all in close proximity to Albury’s CBD, airport, recreation facilities, cafes and restaurants.
The Quality Resort Siesta’s utmost versatility provides the perfect backdrop for conferencing, sales presentations, product launches or small management meetings.
Our passionate, experienced, professional team is on hand to assist with all the finer details - from coordinating menus to creating ‘amazing race’ style team building sessions. We look forward to working with you to create a unique and memorable experience.
- Baggage Holding Room
- Business Facilities
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room