Albury 2640, New South Wales
Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) re-imagines what a gallery can be. More than a showcase for art, MAMA is an all-encompassing contemporary art experience that balances international touring exhibitions with deep connections to the surrounding regional area and cultural identity.
Every corner of MAMA is bold, vibrant and alive. Along with an emphasis on innovative, self-curated exhibitions, MAMA features a stunning 24-hour 'art skin', workshops and immersive cultural experiences.
This cultural landmark is one of the state's largest and best-equipped exhibition spaces. As the new Australian home for modern art, MAMA repositions Albury as a major cultural destination, revitalises the Albury arts precinct, and engages people from around the world with its art and ideas.
From the calibre of its programming and events to its contemporary architecture, MAMA delivers a world-class tourism experience and stands proudly among the ranks of Australia's leading contemporary art museums.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)