Albury 2640, New South Wales
Some 90 years after it was built, Circa 1928 Hotel and Spa fits like a hand in glove within the tree-lined Paris end of regional Australia’s most stylish city. The second location for CIRCA Hotels is the culmination of a six-year evolution to create Australia’s first spa hotel, which sees a day spa headlining the offering ahead of the equally opulent hotel accommodation.
After the basement to ceiling restoration, five spacious day spa treatment rooms now instil the whole property with an ambience that is reflected throughout the commodious hotel suites, retail area, art gallery and tea lounge.
- Day Spa
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Non Smoking
- Secure Parking
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.