North Albury 2640, New South Wales
Cafe Dalchini is an Indian fusion restaurant, on one hand their dishes will take you into a new world of modern cuisine, while on the other, their more traditional menu pieces will transport you to their family homes in India.
Dalchini is the perfect place for anything from casual breakfast, lunch or dinner to a family outing, friendly business meeting, or an alternative to the usual been there and done that date.
They are located directly in front of Regent Cinemas. Having only opened in November they have already received a tremendous amount of love and support, and for that they thank the Albury community. ?
They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, and you can book online or call them to enjoy the authentic food they have inherited.
Try new flavours in house or order online for takeaway or delivery. Their Blueberry and Ricotta Hot Cakes, Dalchini Breaky Mess, Butter Chicken Lasagne, Vindaloo Tacos and Lamb Roganjosh Rigatoni will leave you wanting to come back for more!
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Delivery available
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).