Albury 2640, New South Wales
Well worth a stay at this very comfortable, centrally located Albury motel, close to main street shopping, sporting facilities and clubs.
Historic buildings, walking and bike trails, the Botanic Gardens, the Hume Dam and the beautiful Murray River are must see attractions, along with nearby snowfields and wineries.
Rooms are large and accommodate from one person to a family of up to 12 guests in the Family Apartments. They also cater for large groups.
There is a wheelchair accessible room with a queen bed and a single bed, walk-in shower, handrails in the bathroom and fully equipped kitchenette. The local Horseshoe Lagoon is popular with bird photographers, walkers and cyclists and includes a wheelchair accessible wharf for fishing.
They also offer extensive free off-street parking which can accommodate cars with trailers. All parking is free.
Other facilities include a beautiful salt water swimming pool, spa, and relaxing garden area, plus unlimited free wi-fi.
A complimentary light breakfast is offered on all rates. Microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery in all rooms.
Full breakfast menu is available at an additional cost.
The local Star Hotel provides excellent meals, a short five minute walk from the motel.
They are open for business as usual and are practising the Government requirements regarding social distancing.
For a friendly welcome give Linda and Ian a call.
- Baggage Holding Room
- Business Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Golf Course
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Swimming Pool
- Secure Parking
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.