Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Fri, 8th February 2019
Ever used an IV pole as a stand-in microphone while belting out Beyoncé in the ICU?
Welcome to the curious world of Triage! A Nursing Cabaret, A show that explores the sometimes cruel, occasionally pleasant, always stressful world of in your face hospital medicine, as seen through the eyes of Zuleika Khan - Greenroom and Broadway World Award winner, Division One Registered Nurse and Soul Diva! It will leave you with your heart rate elevated, pupils fully dilated and an insatiable urge to laugh incontinently! Don't miss out on your tickets!
If only every visit to the Emergency Room could be so entertaining - Theatre press 2017
Recommended children 16+ with adult supervision
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.