Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Mon, 14th January 2019
Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) invites teens into the MAMA Studio to improve their confidence with digital photography.
In this specialty art course tailored for ages 11 - 19, students will learn technical and creative aspects of photography, using a digital SLR.
Led by experienced local photographer Dirk Wallace, this full day workshop will introduce a core set of skills that will help you get the most out of your digital camera.
The workshop will begin with an introduction to your digital camera, how to use each of the settings on your camera, and how to shoot with control. You will explore light, space and visual solutions while learning to experiment with ways to enhance digital images. This knowledge will help you move beyond 'happy snaps' and into beautiful, considered compositions.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.