Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Mon, 21st January 2019
Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) invites teens into the MAMA Studio to get started in their painting journey.
In a supportive workshop tailored for ages 11 to 19, students will have the opportunity to work with experienced tutor Alison Percy, developing their skills and confidence as a painter.
Alison will guide students step by step through the planning, preparation, execution, and finishing of an artwork work, including:
Selecting and preparing your painting surface
Colour mixing using a limited palette
Introduction to composition, colour and tone
Finding your subject matter
Capturing the essence of what you see
Understanding your tools: types of brushes, paints and supports
Students will be inspired to experiment, take risks, be expressive and not overthink the process.
Enjoy a creative day in air-conditioned comfort this school holidays at MAMA.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.