Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Thu, 18th April 2019
Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) is throwing open the doors of the MAMA Studio this April for the School Holiday Art Camps.
This comprehensive art experience includes guided tours of the current exhibitions, age-appropriate art workshops, and active outdoor play in QEII Square.
Lunch and snacks are included.
The program caters for Primary School aged children, and is broken into junior and senior ages each day. Siblings can be kept together if preferred.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.