Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Thu, 12th December 2019
Meet the makers and innovators at this popular boutique market. Attracting around 100 stalls, shoppers can expect unique and quality goods ranging from hand-made designs to local produce.
In addition, visitors can taste a selection of street-foods, craft beers and local wines amid live music from local duo act Dani California and featured artist, Mia Grace and The Aviators.
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.