North Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Sat, 28th September 2019
Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) presents a conversation with Beth Peters, live within her first solo exhibition at MAMA.
Learn more about Beth's art practice, as they celebrate together the opening of her new exhibition, Rest.
Free, all welcome.
Murray Art Museum Albury has five - seven exhibitions on at any given time. A visit to the museum includes a visit to MAMA Store, featuring independent Australian designers and makers from the Murray region. Canvas Eatery is located on the ground floor of the museum, and takes in the sunny aspect of the QEII Square gardens.
MAMA is open seven days a week, and entry to the museum is always free.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.