Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Fri, 11th January 2019
Get creative with discarded plastic waste and make your own mini Plastic Palace!
Bring your own plastic detritus or use theirs! They recommend collecting bits and pieces from your holidays including prizes from party bags and bon bons, fast food toys, already-broken Christmas gifts, 2019 New Years novelty glasses, and other clean plastics from your recycling bin. They’ll be crafting up a storm in the MAMA Workshop to create something new from these retired joy bringers.
Best suited for ages seven to twelve.
Register online to secure your free place.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.