Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Thu, 3rd January 2019
MAMA is currently celebrating Sidney Nolan's Ned Kelly series, on tour from the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra.
Enjoy a free guided tour with one of their expert curatorial team, as we take you through one of the most iconic Australian painting series of the 20th century.
Tour begins from 6pm, bar opens at 5.30pm.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.