Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Thu, 18th April 2019 -
Thu, 18th April 2019
Murray Art Museum Albury is thrilled to present the work of one of Australia's greatest living artists, John Mawurndjul.
Kids aged four and over, with their grown ups, will enjoy a guided tour of the exhibition. Learn more about the artist and how he makes his artworks in an age-appropriate environment. (No bookings required)
John Mawurndjul is a celebrated Kuninjku artist from western Arnhem Land. The exhibition, I am the old and the new, includes over 50 bark paintings, sculptures and etchings that tell stories of Kuninjku culture and the significant locations surrounding the artist’s home. Children will be fascinated by the characters and stories depicted in these detailed artworks.
A travelling exhibition organised by the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.