North Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Sat, 5th October 2019
Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) presents the third live event as part of Certain realities, an exhibition that brings together seven Australian artists that each challenge, provoke and investigate society, in sculpture, painting, and performance works.
Brian Fuata presents the third iteration of his work 'Broadloom' featuring the input of local men named Brian. A poetry work by artist Tony Schwensen will also be presented, in which the audience will be able to participate in reading poems written by the President of the United States.
All events, performances, and museum entry are free.
Certain realities is one of six current exhibitions at MAMA. A visit to the museum includes a visit to MAMA Store, featuring independent Australian designers and makers from the Murray region. Canvas Eatery is located on the ground floor terrace, taking in the sunny aspect of the QEII Square gardens.
MAMA is open seven days a week.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.