South Albury 2640, New South Wales
- Sat, 30th November 2019
By The Banks Music Festival is Albury's unique festival experience, held on the banks of the Murray River. Conceived and founded by two members of The Northern Folk, and now in its third year, By The Banks is held over 12 hours at Willowbank, Albury, featuring 15 acts across two stages.
The festival is centred around the showcasing of talented independent artists. As well as the music, By The Banks also features a dedicated workshop space, a kids space, circus activities, market stalls, five food vendors, four market stalls, a fully licensed bar, and a coffee van, all run by local community members.
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.