Community Wood Fired Oven
The Community Wood Fired Oven is a place to come together to cook, to share, to learn and to eat. Once you've tasted the delicious flavours of food from a wood fired oven, you'll be hooked!
The Oven is fired every second Sunday for free community use. The skills, time and expertise of an Oven Coordinator will be on hand to assist you (guidance only, you do the other fun bits).
Located in Hovell Tree Park, near Albury Swim Centre, the Oven has an undercover area and a playground - everything you need for a great day out.
- Sunday 5 October, 3.00pm - 8.00pm (NSW Long Weekend)
- Sunday 19 October, 3.00pm - 8.00pm
- Sunday 2 November, 3.00pm - 8.00pm
- Sunday 16 November, 3.00pm - 8.00pm
- Sunday 30 November, 3.00pm - 8.00pm
- Sunday 14 December, 3.00pm - 8.00pm
Hovell Tree Park
Wodonga Place, Albury NSW 2640
Cultural Development Coordinator
Phone: 02 6023 8753